If you are visiting or watching our service for the first time or want to become more involved, let us know by filling out our Connect Card!
Whether you're completely new to Faithbridge or have visited a few times, we welcome you to learn more about who we are and what we believe.
If you're interested in getting involved or seeing what we have going on, browse our upcoming events.
We hold two Worship Services on Sunday mornings, one at 9 am and one at 10:30 am.
- Our 9 am service has a more Traditional feel, with hymns accompanied by the organ and music by our choir (though the choir takes a break during the summer).
- Our 10:30 am service has a more modern feel, with praise songs and a worship band.
- Both services are livestreamed on Sunday mornings via our YouTube channel. The entire service will stay up for a week. After that, just the message will be available.
Classes and programming are available!
- At 9 am we offer classes for adults in the Conference Room and Chapel and programming in our lower level for kids. Youth only meet during the school year.
- At 10:30 am we have another class for adults in the Chapel. Kids join their parents for Worship during the service and then head downstairs for age-appropriate teaching. Youth sit together for the 10:30 am Worship Service.
Please stay and enjoy some coffee in the Gathering Place after either service! We'd love to answer any questions you have.
If you want to take some next steps and learn about more areas of our church where you can get connected, fill out our Connect Card and/or explore here:
See FAQs about Sunday morning and information regarding Membership and Baptism below.
What should I wear?
We are much more concerned about what’s going on inside of a person than what they are wearing on the outside. Some people show up in shorts and others wear a shirt and tie. We want you to be comfortable.
What's the music like?
At the 9 am service we worship through traditional hymns. At the 10:30 am service we sing with the worship band.
Do my kids sit with me?
While we offer outstanding children's programs during the services, which we recommend you take advantage of, your children may stay with you. We have "quiet bags" available in the lobby to help keep kids engaged during the services.
Will I be asked to give money?
If it’s your first time, we actually want you to keep your wallet in your pocket. Just come and experience a service at Faithbridge. If you like it and want to call it your church home, then we believe giving financially to God and His church is the right thing to do as part of the family.
Will I be bored?
We hope not! A life connected to Jesus should be fulfilling and rewarding. We plan worship services to engage your heart, mind and soul. We use music, video, teaching and other experiential elements to help you connect to God in a meaningful way.
Here at Faithbridge we believe that Baptism is an outward sign of an inward grace, a symbol of the Holy Spirit working in us.
If you're interested in having your child baptized, fill out the form below. If you're an adult looking into baptism, contact us at email@example.com and keep an eye out for our yearly Lakeside Baptism.