What is Stewardship & Generosity?
When you give to Faithbridge, God does something amazing. He
multiplies your gifts and does more with it than any of us could ask or
imagine. Your giving becomes part of God’s plan to resource the local church to
do His work here on earth. As Christ followers, we believe God has given us
everything we have and, while we’re on this earth, we’re stewards of His
generous gifts. And He also allows us to live generously and be a part of all
He is doing in your community and around the world through local and global
missions partners. Know that we honor your gifts with faithful stewardship,
ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial
integrity of Faithbridge remains beyond reproach.
How can I give to Faithbridge?
- Cash/Check: You can put cash or a check in the offering box during our Sunday morning services or mail it to Faithbridge during the week.
- Online: Use the form above to begin giving online. You can set up a Breeze account HERE to view your giving history, change your giving schedule, and more! If you need help adjusting your recurring giving, use the instructions HERE.
- Mobile App: Download the Faithbridge app from your device's app store & tap the "Give" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Non-Cash Gifts: See below for other non-cash options.
Text to Give with Breeze!
There are several ways to give using Breeze, our new church management system. You can give a one time gift or set up recurring giving online or on our app or simply text to give! Text your amount to 262-205-7755. The first time you give via text, you'll be prompted to set up a payment method that will be associated with your phone number.
- After that, you can keep texting each week or text once your amount plus how often you'd like giving to occur, such as "20 weekly." Without a specific designation, your giving will automatically go to Budget.
- Texting "refund" refunds the previously given contribution.
- Texting "update" allows you to change your giving method or recurring gift.
- Texting "unlink" unlinks your phone from the text to give system.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Giving assets that have appreciated in value is another way to support Faithbridge Church. If you own stocks, mutual funds or bonds, you may want to consider this approach to giving.
Faithbridge Church has an account with Wells Fargo Advisors and can accept charitable donations to Faithbridge Church in the form of mutual funds, stocks and/or bonds. Contact our Finance Administrator for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer grant programs, also known as "dollars for doers" programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work.
Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly. To find out if your employer participates in volunteer grant programs contact your Human Resource Department for more information.
Through coporate philanthropy some companies will financially match their employees contributions to eligible non profits. To find out if your employer participates in contribution matching contact your Human Resource Department for more information.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with all the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item that is availabe for purchase on amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile at the same price. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages.