What is Stewardship & Generosity?
When you give to Faithbridge, God does something amazing. He
multiplies your gifts and does more with it than any of us could ask or
imagine. Your giving becomes part of God’s plan to resource the local church to
do His work here on earth. As Christ followers, we believe God has given us
everything we have and, while we’re on this earth, we’re stewards of His
generous gifts. And He also allows us to live generously and be a part of all
He is doing in your community and around the world through local and global
missions partners. Know that we honor your gifts with faithful stewardship,
ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial
integrity of Faithbridge remains beyond reproach.
How can I give to Faithbridge?
- Cash/Check: You can put cash or a check in the offering box during our Sunday morning services or mail it to Faithbridge during the week.
- Online: Use the form above to begin giving online. You can set up a Breeze account HERE to view your giving history, change your giving schedule, and more! If you need help adjusting your recurring giving, use the instructions HERE.
- Mobile App: Download the Faithbridge app from your device's app store & tap the "Give" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Non-Cash Gifts: See below for other non-cash options.
Text to Give with Breeze!
There are several ways to give using Breeze, our new church management system. You can give a one time gift or set up recurring giving online or on our app or simply text to give! Text your amount to 262-205-7755. The first time you give via text, you'll be prompted to set up a payment method that will be associated with your phone number.
- After that, you can keep texting each week or text once your amount plus how often you'd like giving to occur, such as "20 weekly." Without a specific designation, your giving will automatically go to Budget.
- Texting "refund" refunds the previously given contribution.
- Texting "update" allows you to change your giving method or recurring gift.
- Texting "unlink" unlinks your phone from the text to give system.