Your giving is an investment in changing lives.
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows. (Malachi 3:8-10).
This is the only place in Scripture where God encourages us to test Him...in our giving. It's definitely a step of faith...a step He promises to bless!
How to make your commitment:
- Begin with prayer
- Determine your current giving as a percentage of your income
- Set your giving goal: if you're not tithing, start with a lower percentage & then plan to increase that percentage each year. The key is to begin the spiritual discipline of regular, consistent giving.
- Determine your giving method...take a look at the ways you can give & select the option you prefer.
- Celebrate with us through November 24th when we, as a church, express our gratitude to God and present our cards (either online or in an envelope) representing our commitment to God's ministry through our church.
WHAT IS STEWARDSHIP & GENEROSITY??
When you give to Faithbridge, God does something amazing. He multiplies your gifts and does more with it than any of us could ask or imagine. Your giving becomes part of God’s plan to resource the local church to do His work here on earth. As Christ followers, we believe God has given us everything we have and, while we’re on this earth, we’re stewards of His generous gifts. And He also allows us to live generously and be a part of all He is doing in your community and around the world through local and global missions partners. Know that we honor your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Faithbridge remains beyond reproach.
HOW CAN I GIVE TO FAITHBRIDGE?
- Cash/Check: We have giving envelopes in each chair pocket in our sanctuary. You can put cash or a check in the envelope and place it in the offering plate during our Sunday morning services or mail it to Faithbridge during the week.
- Online: Click on the "Give Now" button at the top of this page and follow the steps to begin giving online. You can make a one-time gift, set up recurring giving, or view your giving history.
- Mobile App: Download the Faithbridge app from your device's app store & tap the "Give" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Non-Cash Gifts: See below for other non-cash options.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN'T FULFILL MY 2020 COMMITMENT?
Circumstances change and giving patterns may need to be adjusted. Just call the Finance Office at 262-632-8381.
WHY DO I HAVE TO SET UP AN INFELLOWSHIP ACCOUNT TO GIVE ONLINE?
Setting up an account and password allows you to enter a highly secure environment for your transaction. Once your account and password are established, all of your personal information is safe and protected.
Other Ways to Give
Giving assets that have appreciated in value provides monies for the church and is another way to support Faithbridge Church. If you own stocks, mutual funds or bonds, you may want to consider this approach to giving.
Faithbridge Church has an account with Wells Fargo Advisors and can accept charitable donations to Faithbridge Church in the form of mutual funds, stocks and/or bonds. Contact our Finance Administrator for further details at email@example.com.
Volunteer grant programs, also known as "dollars for doers" programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work.
Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly. To find out if your employer participates in volunteer grant programs contact your Human Resource Department for more information.
Through coporate philanthropy some companies will financially match their employees contributions to eligible non profits. To find out if your employer participates in contribution matching contact your Human Resource Department for more information.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with all the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item that is availabe for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile at the same price. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages.
Simply click on the AmazonSmile link above to start supporting Faithbridge through AmazonSmile.